- Commercial Representative:
+86 18861266688 Ms. Jiang
- Technical Consulting:
+86 13905981265 Mr. Zhang
- Email: email@example.com
- Web: www.xlfiber.com
- Add: 85 Jinghua Avenue, Xiyuan Industrial Park, Zhangping City, Fujian
Polyester thermal fuse is a blend of polyester hot fuse and conventional polyester fibers to produce nonwoven or knitted or woven hot melt fibers with soft hand feeling, high strength, washable resistance, straightening, easy operation and no environmental pollution.
Characteristics of polyester thermal fuse:
1. High intensity. The strength of short fiber is 2.6 ~ 5.7CN /dtex, and that of high strength fiber is 5.6 ~ 8.0CN /dtex. Because of its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. Impact strength is 4 times higher than nylon, 20 times higher than viscose.
2. Good elasticity. The elasticity is close to wool and can be almost completely recovered when the elongation is 5%-6%. The anti-wrinkle performance is better than other fibers, that is, the fabric has no wrinkle and good dimensional stability. The elastic modulus is 22-141CN/DTEX, which is 2-3 times that of nylon. Polyester fabrics have high strength and elasticity, so they are durable, wrinkle-resistant and ironing free.
3. Heat resistant polyester fiber prepared by melt spinning method. The resulting fibers can be reheated to melt and are thermoplastic. The melting point of polyester fiber is higher, but the specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity are smaller, so the heat resistance and thermal insulation of polyester fiber are higher. This is the best synthetic fiber.
4, good thermoplasticity, poor melting resistance. Polyester is the best heat-resistant fabric of synthetic fibers due to its smooth surface and close arrangement of internal molecules. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts, pleated length. At the same time, polyester fabric has poor fusing resistance, and it is easy to form holes in the presence of soot and sparks. Therefore, when wearing should try to avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc.
5, good wear resistance. The wear resistance of nylon fiber is second only to the best wear resistance of nylon fiber, superior to other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
Fujian ZhangpingXielong Group High-tech Chemical Fiber Company Co., Ltd. leading products of include:nylon thermal fuse, TPU special filament, polyester thermal fuse, TPU hot melt omentum, PA hot melt omentum,.The company has always adhered to the 3s core service tenet: "saving time, cost savings, saving losses", advocates a total of industrial value, and is committed to providing a better solution for the overall industrial chain. Plan, welcome to buy the nylon thermal fuse，polyester thermal fuse!
- Brief discussion on the advantages of TPU special filament
- Weak market demand, still released a positive signal
- What are the advantages of TPU special filament
- Traditional textile industry transformation and upgrading sample see Shengze
- The main uses of nylon thermal fuse
- Carbon tariff is about to be implemented, which impact will it bring to the textile indust
- What is the corrosion resistance of nylon hot fuse?
- Wuhan Textile University actively carried out the cooperation between production, universi
- What is the outstanding feature of polyester thermal fuse?
- Financial moistening textile dream transformation to the future