- What is the melting point of nylon thermal fuse?
- Guangxi accelerates the development of textile and garment industry cluster to connect with ASEAN
- The second meeting of the fifth Member Congress of Shaanxi Textile Industry Association was held in Xi 'an
- What is the material of nylon thermal fuse?
- The traditional consumption season is approaching, the textile market is expected to warm
- What is the difference between water soluble yarn and thermal fuse?
- Commercial Representative:
+86 18861266688 Ms. Jiang
- Technical Consulting:
+86 13905981265 Mr. Zhang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.xlfiber.com
- Add: 85 Jinghua Avenue, Xiyuan Industrial Park, Zhangping City, Fujian
- TPU / PET two-component special multifilament yarn
TPU / PET two-component special multifilament yarn
This two-component special multifilament is different from the traditional TPU-coated core-spun yarn. It is manufactured by melting two materials on a composite spinning equipment. It is characterized by high quality, dense and uniform core layer, The yarn has good uniformity, and it is multifilament. It has good weaving performance, strong product adhesion and good water repellency. It is conducive to compression molding and embodies special textures, patterns, and uneven 3D effects. There are many pioneering applications: Socks, shoe uppers, flying shoes, luggage, special belts, special carpets, table mats, high-end seat fabrics and other high-tech and high-performance textiles.
Previous 1 / 1 Next