- Commercial Representative:
+86 18861266688 Ms. Jiang
- Technical Consulting:
+86 13905981265 Mr. Zhang
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: www.xlfiber.com
- Add: 85 Jinghua Avenue, Xiyuan Industrial Park, Zhangping City, Fujian
Polyester thermal fuse is mixed with conventional polyester or other fibers to produce non-woven fabrics or knitted or woven into thermally bonded fiber products, which have the characteristics of soft hand feeling, high strength, washing resistance, crispness, easy care, and no environmental pollution.
Polyester thermal fuse wire use: mainly play a thermal bonding role, used in industries such as Bondi thread weaving, high-strength ribbons, wool carpets, cushions, automotive inner linings, etc.
1. high strength. The short fiber strength is 2.6～5.7cN/dtex, and the high tenacity fiber is 5.6～8.0cN/dtex. Due to its low hygroscopicity, its wet strength and dry strength are basically the same. The impact strength is 4 times higher than nylon and 20 times higher than viscose fiber.
2. Good flexibility. The elasticity is close to that of wool, and it can almost completely recover when it stretches 5% to 6%. The wrinkle resistance is better than other fibers, that is, the fabric is not wrinkled and has good dimensional stability. The modulus of elasticity is 22～141cN/dtex, which is 2～3 times higher than nylon. .Polyester fabric has high strength and elastic recovery ability, so it is durable, anti-wrinkle and non-ironing.
3. Heat-resistant polyester is made by melt spinning, and the formed fiber can be heated and melted again, which is a thermoplastic fiber. The melting point of polyester is relatively high, but the specific heat capacity and thermal conductivity are small, so the heat resistance and thermal insulation of polyester fiber are higher. It is the best among synthetic fibers.
4. Good thermoplasticity and poor melting resistance. Because polyester has a smooth surface and tightly arranged internal molecules, polyester is the most heat-resistant fabric among synthetic fabrics. It is thermoplastic and can be made into pleated skirts with long-lasting pleats. At the same time, polyester fabrics have poor melting resistance and are prone to forming holes in the presence of soot and sparks. Therefore, try to avoid contact with cigarette butts, sparks, etc. when wearing.
5. Good abrasion resistance. The abrasion resistance is second only to nylon, which is the best in abrasion resistance, and is better than other natural fibers and synthetic fibers.
Fujian Zhangping Xielong High-tech Chemical Fiber Co., Ltd. has always adhered to the core service tenet of 3S: "save time, cost, and loss", advocates co-creation and win-win industrial value, and strives to provide a more complete solution for the overall industrial chain Program, welcome to buy Xielong nylon thermal fuse!
- The difference between nylon thermal fuse and water-soluble yarn
- How to achieve strong corrosion resistance of nylon thermal fuse?
- Low melting nylon thermal fuse
- Nylon thermal fuse spinning process
- Substances that can dissolve nylon thermal fuse
- Characteristics and use of nylon thermal fuse
- A brief analysis of chemical fiber industry in the first three quarters of 2021
- What is polyester thermal fuse? Dragon Popular Science
- Who can save near polyester factory promotion?
- Dragon explains the performance of nylon thermal fuse